Friday, November 15, 2013

Collaboration Canvas

With this new remixed canvas, I added the concept of Vectors.  Geometry is a perfect segue to Vectors, so when I saw this canvas I immediately thought how it would be perfect to introduce Vectors.  I kept most of the content that was on the original canvas I just mostly added new videos and pictures to further expand the subject and have the knowledge help learn about new concepts about physics.  Throughout the remix canvas I wanted to add videos and pictures that would perfectly relate the original canvas and it would not be confusing to anyone who originally liked the canvas.  To do this I got rid of some pictures that did not fit well with the new concept of Vectors.  Also I found videos that directly related to geometry, but still talked about vectors.  Math is closely related with Physics and so this was not difficult.  In the education system math and physics should be integrated more often.

1 comment:

  1. I think you remixed this canvas really well. Even though I do not really understand math or physics, it is really great that you combined the two. Most teachers will not do that, but if a student does not understand math but does understand physics, it would definitely be beneficial for them to learn these two subjects together,

    ReplyDelete